CTET FEB 2017 Application Form-Online Registration: CTET FEB 2017 application form is available on the official website as the examination for CTET-FEB-2017 is going to be held in the month of March 2017 as expected. So, you can do online registration from there and fill the application form for CTET-FEB-2017. You should know that you can only apply online for CTET FEB 2017 and no offline application form will be issued by Central Board of Secondary Education for CTET FEB 2017. While filling the online application form for CTET FEB 2017, all the candidates must fill his / her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, & Date of Birth, as per his / her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate. You can also do online registration-Fill application form from this web page also once it is declared by the CTET.
Official website for CTET FEB 2017
CTET FEB 2017 – Important Date
|CTET FEB 2017 – Online Application Form Submission||Will be started from March 2017 as expected|
|CTET FEB 2017 – Online Application Form Submission last Date||March 2017 as expected|
|Last Date for paying Application Form Fee via Bank Challan or Debit / Credit Card||March 2017 as expected|
|Correction in Application Form||March 2017 as expected|
CTET FEB 2017 Online Registration
Submission of Online application for CTET FEB 2017 will be started soon. All the candidates who want to appear in CTET FEB 2017 Examination have to submit the online application form for CTET FEB 2017 by accessing the official website of CTET which is www.ctet.nic.in. Candidates should provide all the correct information while filling –up the online application form for CTET FEB 2017, if you provide wrong information/details in the CTET FEB 2017 online application form then this may lead to the rejection of the application form. Once you fill all the information in CTET FEB 2017 online application form then you need to pay the CTET FEB 2017 Exam fee via debit/credit card or Bank Challan. After depositing fee in Bank, Candidates are required to take a printout of the computer generated Confirmation Page after successful submission of data. (If fees paid through Challan) and keep it for records and future reference if required.
How to Apply Online for CTET-FEB-2017
There are four major steps for registering online for CTET FEB 2017. Check the following flow chart to know the steps to apply online for CTET FEB 2017:-
|Steps for submission of Online Application Form of CTET –FEB-2017|
|Step 1 ) Filling Online Application Form|
|Step 2 ) Uploading Images|
|Step 3 ) Paying Exam Fee|
|Step 4 ) Print Confirmation Page|
Documents required in step-1 of CTET FEB 2017 Online Registration
- Date of birth proof: Xth Class marks sheet can be used as Date of birth proof or you can use Date of birth certificate.
- Class Xth certificate for reference.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Valid emails address which reached to you.
- A valid contact number which reaches to you.
Documents required in Step-2 of CTET FEB 2017 Online Registration
- A photograph, signature in the following prescribed format will be needed in 2nd step of CTET FEB 2017 Online Registration
- Photograph Specification:
- A recent passport size coloured photograph without any spectacles or any glasses
- Name of candidate must be there on Photograph
- Date of photograph must be present on photograph
- Dimension of Photograph: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- Must be in.JPEG Format (if your photograph in not then .JPEG format then uses this link for converting your photograph in .jpeg format online: http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-jpg)
- Size of photograph must be between 4KB to 100KB (If you file is larger than 40KB then you can compress the size of photograph online using (http://www.imageoptimizer.net/Pages/Home.aspx )
- The photograph must be clear as an unclear photograph may lead to rejection of CTET FEB 2017 Application form.
- On a plain A-4 Size sheet draw a rectangle of 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
- Put your signature inside the rectangular box
- Scan it and crop the rectangular signature box neatly
- File size must be between 1KB to 25 KB (you can use http://www.imageoptimizer.net/Pages/Home.aspx to compress the file size)
CTET FEB 2017 Online Registration Step by Step Guide
There are four simple steps which need to be followed by a candidate to apply online for CTET FEB 2017.
Step 1 – Online Registration & Application Form Filling
- Visit the official website of CTET FEB 2017– ctet.nic.in
- Click on “Apply On-Line” link & Register yourself for CTET FEB 2017 providing correct information (You must fill all the fields of the online application form with correct details else your application may be rejected)
- Choose a very secure password and keep it safely for future use
- Verify all the details of the CTET FEB 2017 Online application form and submit the part -1 of the application form.
- After Final Submission of data, the programme will automatically take you to the second link for uploading images of photograph and signature in JPG format only.
Step 2 – Uploading of Photograph, thumb impression, and signature
- Log in to your application form dashboard with the help of above system generated application form number and password which you created.
- Upload 5 cm x 4.5 cm (Dimension) & file size (4 kb to 100 kb) scanned passport size Photograph in jpge format
- Upload 5 cm x 1.5 cm (Dimension) & file size (1 kb to 25 kb) scanned Signature in jpge format
- The scanned images of photographs and signature should be in jpg format.
- Verify and submit the part -2 of the CTET FEB 2017 Online application form
- After Final Submission of data, the programme will automatically take you to the third link for payment of fees.
Note: The candidate’s particulars entered can be edited till the payment of fees has not been made. The candidate’s particulars cannot be changed/ edited once the examination fees have been submitted. Thereafter corrections in the particulars can be made during the period on-line corrections will be permitted.
Step 3 – Payment for CTET FEB 2017 Application Form
- There will be two payment options available for making payment for CTET FEB 2017 Online Registration. The first one will be Debit / Credit Card option and the second one will be payment via Bank challan.
- Debit Card / Credit Card Option: If you option this option then you will require a debit card/credit card to make payment.
- E-Challan Option: If you opt this option then you need to generate the e-challan and then visit the nearest bank branch after 48 hours and pay the application form fee via challan.
- After successful payment, you need to obtain a copy of acknowledgement page and secure it.
Step 4 – Print CTET FEB 2017 Confirmation Page
- Once you submit the CTET FEB 2017 Exam fee then you can print the confirmation page for CTET FEB-2017 registration and secure it for future reference.
Note: All the CTET FEB 2017 candidates are advised NOT to send hard copy of the application/confirmation page to CTET Unit.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “CTET FEB 2017 Application Form – Online Registration”. You can bookmark this webpage to get more information.